Tanks by Tigman; xs650 Bobber

Tanks by Tigman; xs650 Bobber71 1

This bobber really makes the mag wheels look sweet…. One of the things that catches my attention is the air cleaners..Tanks by Tigman provides a hardtail service for xs650..

Tanks by Tigman; xs650 Bobber71 2

• 40 rake with stock front end…
  • 4″rear stretch hardtail section…..
  • Bike built by Scott Ferierra from MA. 1981 Yamaha xs650…..

Tanks by Tigman; xs650 Bobber7c8a 3

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

Hugh-Ad-2
zombie
Brat-ad
hinge

Comments

1. musicman5000 says:

i just picked up a ’79 and am going to do some similar mods. very nice xs man.

2. johnwesley says:

sweet bike I have admired that bike for several months. Tigman does awesome frame work. You have done a great job with the flow of the bike. Top notch build

3. Fish says:

I got my xs 650 frame off tigman. Frame is good, except my left axle adjuster fell off after 800km. He was also a dick to deal with.

4. Fish says:

Cool bike tho!

5. Steve says:

Tig Dude Cool bike all your bikes i’ve have a good look to them !!
    Steve A

6. Jacob says:

Nice bike

7. Randy says:

Man that is one sweet xs. Im working on my first xs650 as we speek and I love the look of yours. Can I pick your brain a little? Is that the stock front end with just a rake on it? If so how many degrees did you rake it? Also I love those old school tires are those coker’s, I cant find them anywhere.

Thanks alot.

8. That is one awesome bike. Very Clean looking. Are you planning to install forward controls?

9. Rob says:

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you acheive that stance? I love the sleek very straight look to it, I’ve never liked the very tall front end, droopy seat look. Obviously you shorted the forks or raked them, but what is the stretch and ground clearance of your hardtail? because all the hardtails ive looked at to purchase (weld on) give that very angled look which im trying to stay away from.

10. Tigman says:

Rob thats a 40* neck rake with stock length forks…. Fish, sorry man….. sometime I’ve got good reason to be a dick…. Hmmmm

11. Zach says:

Bike is clean! Did you install an off set tripple tree on this bike if so how much?