Warning: Missing argument 1 for woo_bws_excerpt_more(), called in /home/xs650cho/public_html/wp-content/themes/canvas-bws/functions.php on line 47 and defined in /home/xs650cho/public_html/wp-content/themes/canvas-bws/functions.php on line 34

XS650 Bobber for Sale!

This bike is sold but

Here’s another XS650 for sale. Click here!

xs650 XS650 Bobber for Sale!

Yamaha xs650 Bobber For Sale!

1978 Yamaha XS 650 Bobber for sale. It has upgraded carbs and a larger sproket for better hwy speeds. Completely custom paint job and frame. Gotta get rid of this xs 650 motorcycle because I need to get rid of some debt…

dsc 05772 865x1024 XS650 Bobber for Sale!

new XS650 Bobber for Sale!

Thanks John.

This XS650 is no longer for sale.

Look for more xs650 Bobbers in the archives or check out some of the new xs650 motorcycles posted on the front page.

Or maybe you want to learn how to leap from a motorcycle to a car. Crazy!

Hans from Holland posted a sick article on XS650′s @ Mooneyes Yokohama show in Japan..

Click here for more XS650 for sale.

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

zombie
xscharge
Brat-ad

31 Responses to XS650 Bobber for Sale!

1. jesse coyne January 8, 2009 at 9:01 pm #

that is a really hot looking bike! its like a low rider bike but with a motor. now thats original! is that an extra seat on the back wheel? lol

2. John January 9, 2009 at 8:01 am #

Thanks man. So you noticed the little “cushin” for anyone sitting on the back end… comfort, lol.

3. Josh January 10, 2009 at 1:17 pm #

hey man, maybe you should mention that is was built by G&L Choppers since the first pic was taken from our website? Plus, it might sell faster;) THANKS!

josh
    G&L CHOPPERS

• admin January 10, 2009 at 8:10 pm #

Is the John selling this bike and the John from G&L the same guy ? John selling this bike sent in the pictures…When the bike sells please let me know and I’ll take your phone number off..

John from G&L what’s up? Still waiting for your e-mail..

4. Josh January 10, 2009 at 8:29 pm #

No, this is JOSH from G&L Choppers. I work for Rich who owns the shop. We built this bike for JOHN who is selling it. The first pic is from our website (I took it) so I thought our name should at least be listed with the bike. Sorry for any confusion!

5. John January 12, 2009 at 10:20 am #

My appologies Josh you are right. G&L Choppers did make the bike. You can visit their website at http://www.freewebs.com/glchoppers/.

6. Josh January 13, 2009 at 6:54 pm #

no worries man, just thought it should be noted. that is all. good luck with the sell!

7. MATTHEW TAMBERINO February 16, 2009 at 6:05 pm #

IS THIS BOBBER STILL FOR SALE? HOW MUCH?

• Ted February 16, 2009 at 6:43 pm #

I doubt it. This post was made a couple months back and there has been no word from the seller if it has sold or not. You could always just leave your e-mail address below and hopes that he sees it.

8. John February 17, 2009 at 9:48 am #

Yes, the bobber is still for sale. Since their has been no action I had saw no reason to be adding any posts….But either way the bike is for sale at 5,000$ obo.

9. Rami February 19, 2009 at 3:29 pm #

hello john, what city are you in?

10. John February 20, 2009 at 8:23 am #

Im in Littleton Colorado (30 min SE of Denver).

11. Tim Gunn March 8, 2009 at 3:22 pm #

I’ll give you 3500 cash right now.
    Let me know
    Tim

12. Ted March 8, 2009 at 10:55 pm #

Tim Gunn , You might want to give john a call 303-968-8693

13. John March 10, 2009 at 8:36 am #

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, I dont check this site over the weekends and I’ve been sick. But I’m not selling this bike because I want to. I’m trying to get rid of some of my debt so I can buy a house….So I’m going to have to decline on your offer. If you wish to talk anymore please give me a call 303-968-8693.

14. tim March 11, 2009 at 10:35 am #

If you change your mind let me know

15. Dan March 25, 2009 at 6:45 pm #

I tried to call a left a message. I am intersted in this bike and want to know if it is still for sale.

16. John March 27, 2009 at 10:07 am #

Yes bike is still for sale, I’ve been sick and have been neglecting my phone calls but I called you last night (3/27/09), if you have any questions feel free to call me back.

17. Devin April 10, 2009 at 2:18 pm #

Hey G&L, I’m on a college kid budget living in Fort Collins, trying to find a good project CB or XS. I watch craigslist like a hawk for garage finds. Are you the guys buying up all the good 500$ project bikes. It’s like panning for gold in denver. If so….got any extras?
    Devin@nbm.com

18. John April 15, 2009 at 7:48 am #

Hey Devin, you can go to http://www.freewebs.com/glchoppers/ if want to talk with any G&L guys, Im not selling for G&L but if you go to this website you can get there info their.

19. ELROY April 17, 2009 at 6:47 am #

THIS BIKE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT IT, BUT IT’S GONNA BE A FEW MONTHS BEFIRE I CAN DROP THE CASH. I HAVE AN 05 HD ROADKING RITE NOW BUT IT WOULD SURE BE NICE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SCOOT AROUND ON IN THE BEAUTIFUL TEXAS COUNTRY.(BANDERA,TX) GOOD LUCK JOHN

20. John April 17, 2009 at 12:03 pm #

Hi Elroy,
    Well I have another guy in the same situation. Basically we have an arrangement that in about a month if the bike is not sold it’s his….but until then if anyone else comes along wanting the bike then I plan to sell to that individual. I dont know if you wish to talk further but feel free to call my cell @ 303-968-8693.

21. matt zagami May 24, 2009 at 6:36 pm #

hey there is the bike still avail?

22. John May 26, 2009 at 8:53 am #

Yes, have any questons?

23. Andy Foust June 9, 2009 at 1:56 am #

Is the bike still for sale? If I was to buy it would you meet me halfway? I live in nebraska? IS there turn signals?

24. Andy Foust June 9, 2009 at 1:58 am #

Whats the lowest price would you take?

25. John June 9, 2009 at 8:02 am #

No turn signals. Yes I’m willing to meet you half way and the lowest I’m willing to go is 4,000.

26. Scott June 12, 2009 at 11:36 am #

would you be willing to trade for hardknock kikker 200cc????????

27. John June 12, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

No, Selling for the Money. Need the money to help with bills……

28. Scott June 12, 2009 at 4:39 pm #

wish i had the money bro……. would buy it right now… its a bad ass bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!