1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALE

1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALEnoid november 2008 13 1024x768

Crazy Cool Sidecar xs650

Write about your XS650.: Hi, I am trying to sell my 1976 Yamaha XS650 with sidecar.  $5,000
I live in the Hampton Roads area of VA. The bike has about 17,000 miles. I recently moved from MN, so it still has MN plates and tabs. The tabs are expired. Recent tune-up from a shop back in MN, which included brand new tires, oil change, valve adjustment, chain adjustment. 1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALEnoid november 2008 10 1024x768

1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALEnoid november 2008 01 1024x768

**The rust colored spots on the sidecar in the photo are leaves**
Gets lots of attention every time I take it out.
Feel free to email with questions: michaelbobyoung@hotmail.com

Thanks, Michael

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

hinge
zombie
Brat-ad

Comments

1. Ted says:

The sidecars is really cool man. I’ve never ridden a bike with a sidecar before.

2. stewart says:

no i’ve not ridden a bike with a side car and here in the uk it’s on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

3. skr00zloose says:

seen that bike on CL (I’m in Va Beach) that is one clean XS!!

Been spreading the word locally, but most of the people here are looking for bikes to chop. Even I’d have a hard time cuttin up such a clean stocker. Good luck with the sale.

4. Michael says:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the nice comments. Riding with a sidecar is certainly a different experience. It takes a little time getting used to not being able to lean with the bike, but I find it incredibly useful for groceries, laundry, or other items.

Skr00zloose: Yep, I’m in Hampton Roads, and thanks for spreading the word about my bike being for sale! Really appreciate it.

5. Michael says:

PRICE REDUCED!

Hey all,

I’ve reduced the price of this bike to $3,400.

Shoot me an email: michaelbobyoung@hotmail.com

6. Bryan says:

Did this ever sell?

7. Ben says:

What a beauty! If this bike was anywhere close to me I would buy it in a second. I have a ’75 XS not running in the barn.

8. Corkey says:

Beautiful bike. I have a 76 just like it and was looking for a sidecar when I found this site. Do you have any idea on where I might find one? I live in far west Texas and not near any big cities. Do you still have your bike on the market? Thanks