1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALE

noid november 2008 13 1024x768 1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALE

Crazy Cool Sidecar xs650

Write about your XS650.: Hi, I am trying to sell my 1976 Yamaha XS650 with sidecar.  $5,000
I live in the Hampton Roads area of VA. The bike has about 17,000 miles. I recently moved from MN, so it still has MN plates and tabs. The tabs are expired. Recent tune-up from a shop back in MN, which included brand new tires, oil change, valve adjustment, chain adjustment. noid november 2008 10 1024x768 1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALE

noid november 2008 01 1024x768 1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALE

**The rust colored spots on the sidecar in the photo are leaves**
Gets lots of attention every time I take it out.
Feel free to email with questions: michaelbobyoung@hotmail.com

Thanks, Michael

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

zombie
xscharge
Brat-ad

8 Responses to 1976 XS 650 with Sidecar FOR SALE

1. Ted May 28, 2009 at 12:05 am #

The sidecars is really cool man. I’ve never ridden a bike with a sidecar before.

2. stewart May 29, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

no i’ve not ridden a bike with a side car and here in the uk it’s on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

3. skr00zloose June 1, 2009 at 9:27 pm #

seen that bike on CL (I’m in Va Beach) that is one clean XS!!

Been spreading the word locally, but most of the people here are looking for bikes to chop. Even I’d have a hard time cuttin up such a clean stocker. Good luck with the sale.

4. Michael June 5, 2009 at 10:27 pm #

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the nice comments. Riding with a sidecar is certainly a different experience. It takes a little time getting used to not being able to lean with the bike, but I find it incredibly useful for groceries, laundry, or other items.

Skr00zloose: Yep, I’m in Hampton Roads, and thanks for spreading the word about my bike being for sale! Really appreciate it.

5. Michael June 28, 2009 at 9:01 pm #

PRICE REDUCED!

Hey all,

I’ve reduced the price of this bike to $3,400.

Shoot me an email: michaelbobyoung@hotmail.com

6. Bryan October 10, 2010 at 7:33 pm #

Did this ever sell?

7. Ben August 10, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

What a beauty! If this bike was anywhere close to me I would buy it in a second. I have a ’75 XS not running in the barn.

8. Corkey October 11, 2013 at 10:53 am #

Beautiful bike. I have a 76 just like it and was looking for a sidecar when I found this site. Do you have any idea on where I might find one? I live in far west Texas and not near any big cities. Do you still have your bike on the market? Thanks