Show winner with 15 min. to spare!

noid white biketruck ect 012 small Show winner with 15 min. to spare!

It’s my 3rd one and i’ll never stop!

Write about your XS650.: I have about 30 hours in this thing. It’s my 3rd one and i’ll never stop!
It’s a 77′ with a 2″under DNA springer,apes,ganuine hurst shifter stem and handle,the wheels are off an 05  H.D.Fatboy,sportster tank,the genuine brass fire extinguisher from an air force airplane tug(1972)and houses all the electrical crap,the foot controls are 100%hand made from junk layin’around(mongoose BMX pegs),rear fender is the front fender from my 00′Fatboy(got wrecked).The “paint”is white primer and the STP stickers are vintage.(e-bay)noid white biketruck ect 013 small Show winner with 15 min. to spare!

noid white biketruck ect 014 small Show winner with 15 min. to spare!
I finished this bike just in time to get on it and haul ass to the car/bike show put on by our local “Rat Rod”car club called the”No Ones”.I won 1st place for best bike from a field of 25 other ones.And the primer was still wet.

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

xscharge
hinge
Hugh-Ad-2
zombie

9 Responses to Show winner with 15 min. to spare!

1. David September 29, 2009 at 11:38 pm #

How did ya get the Fatboy wheels on??

2. David September 30, 2009 at 11:24 pm #

no dice??

3. Dirka October 26, 2009 at 10:25 pm #

what kind of seat is that?

4. 2nd Chance Choppers November 13, 2009 at 1:25 am #

Sorry guys,computer took a crap,finally got a new one!
    The Fatboy wheels went right on because the springer is for a Harley and I made the rear axle plates.

5. 2nd Chance Choppers November 13, 2009 at 1:28 am #

The seat is custom as well.
    My buddy Rick made it out of a piece of sheet metal (bent over his leg)and he glued leather to the top of it.
    I bought the springs off e-bay.

6. REEB! June 23, 2010 at 9:10 am #

Lots of HD parts! I am making it a point to use all metric stuff on my newest build. Nice work and I hope your enjoying her

7. Uncle Bear July 23, 2010 at 12:54 pm #

Cool build you did. Reminds me of my old 45″ rat bike from the 70s. I am going to build a tribute to my old rat bike out of an xs650. I have been studying your pics and I can’t figure out how you connected your clutch cable to the pedal? Any help would be welcomed. May you stay in the wind and never grow old.

8. rambo December 19, 2011 at 6:33 pm #

Hi,

Nice build. What sprocket did you use for the rear wheel?

Thanks!

9. El Gaucho December 19, 2011 at 9:43 pm #

That is a seriously quick build. Looks great for a 30 hour build. I never get away with anything less than 100 hours, but that’s my own darn fault for insisting on doing everything from scratch to save some cash. Not usually a fan of apehangers, but they look good with that wheel choice.