1982 XS 650 chopper / bobber for sale

Both front and rear wheels are 21” ¾ axel chrome wheels w/ chrome spokes

1982 XS 650 chopper / bobber for sale

New Seal bearings

NEW Avon Venom White wall tires FRONT AND REAR

Sheet metal:

No front fender

Rear fender is swap meet find and is in raw steel with poly clear coat

Tank is old sporty in raw steel with raised black strap in semi-gloss black (Jack bottle is fuel gage)

1982 XS 650 chopper / bobber for sale

Seat is embossed leather with cordovan gator look (very cool)

Engine:

Electronic ignition 1982 XS650 engine

No leaks, no smoke, no funny noises

Custom bent radical pipes wrapped with white exhaust wrap.

1982 XS 650 chopper / bobber for sale

1982 XS 650 chopper / bobber for sale

Brakes:

Front NA

Rear be disc caliper and pads (stops very well)

Chain/sprokets:

New 17/34 Sprockets

New Gold link O-ring Chain

Bike is currently being sold on ebay please check out link>

If any one is intrested plase call 863-944-7635 or email me at raytnorman@hotmail.com

Raymond Norman

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

Hugh-Ad-2
zombie
hinge
Brat-ad

Comments

1. reynoldburton says:

Nice!
    With its skinni tires it looks nearly like a beachcruiser.
    Jacky bottle could be dangerous at bike meets – there are always some guys watching out for free drinks. Cheerio miss Sophie!

2. Bodhi says:

Love the look. It seems the skinny tire “bicycle” effect is becoming one of the standards for chopping these rides .

Wish I had the extra cash .

The Famous Fong Bros also did a similiar ride w/ their silver bike.

I’ve already got a standard chop and I’m currently working on a Brat bike but this may well be the direction I’d take for the next one.

If only it looked this clean.

3. Blackwidow says:

I would love to do a rear wheel like that on my next bike how did you do it?

4. Bob says:

I am building a 1982 XS650 Yamaha Bobber Chopper and I am in need of a wiring diagram. Do you know where I can get one? Any info would be great.

5. Ted says:

@reynoldburton “Jacky bottle could be dangerous at bike meets” hah I can see some dude trying to grab the Jack bottle and take a pull.. Cool ride.

6. Spun says:

Did it sell?

7. raymond says:

no, i snet second chance offer to next highest bidder for $4000.00 if any ones knows anyone looking ofr a great BIKE for cheap send them my way

8. Spun says:

Is “cheap” 4 grand?

9. raymond says:

“Is” could be defined as many things, as I think we all learned during the Clinton scandal. However, considering the money not to mention the time I have in the bike I believe $4 for grand would be considered cheap. If it would not appear that way to you then this post was not intended for you. Thanks for your interest! –Raymond-

10. Spun says:

No offense man, it sounded like you might let it go for less so it would sell, there for I wanted to know what you meant by cheap. It’s a great bike and you deserve all you can get.

11. uncle sonny says:

ive been obsessing over this bike for a while, and viewing the pictures over and over while gripping my visa card. ive looked at the ebay posting dozens of times and today took one more look trying to make a decision if it was worth it…and then i noticed, your rear wheel is cock-eyed and nearly one inch off centered to the right, the fender and centerline of the tire was what caught my attention on this issue…any explanation for this? and is it something you can fix before purchasing.

12. raymond says:

Hello all, I have to apologize for the hasty comment I made about the price, I know any thing above a buck seems “not cheap” but I put a lot of time and money in this rig. To answer the question about the rear wheel is off center by about a ½” on chine side I did this with offset spacers; however, its tracks well and runs nice and straight. I could have modified hard tail a bit but elected to correct with spacers. The rear fender is a bit off but this was from me demonstrating “standing on it“ to show the strength. I can easily correct this. I must say it looks much worst in photo. Thanks for all the compliments on my listing. And sorry again to Spun

13. raymond says:

………And uncle sonny if you are in the area I would encourage you to come by and see it in person and photos don’t really do all justice. It is truly a show piece and is very well perceived at shows and any where I take it. 863-944-7635 -Raymond-

14. uncle sonny says:

i am literally right around the corner in Live Oak Fl.
    if i can get any free time this month i might scoot by a take a looky-see, hopefully for my sake it wont be gone by then…
    i will call ahead of time so we can make arrangements.

15. raymond says:

live oak is a good drive, let me know and have a great Turkey Day

16. Spun says:

No harm, no foul Raymond. Enjoy your thanksgiving.

17. danny says:

I’m the guy that emailed you about taking a deposit and holding the bike. I never got a response back from you so I guess that you didn’t like that idea. Please shoot me an email so that we can get the transaction done and so you can answer some questions that I have. Consider it sold and I can have the funds in full to you next week and he bike picked up very soon after. Thanks, email – devede83@aol.com

18. Raymond says:

Sorry for the delay Danny, I have been without computer access as I have been on vacation. I thought I replied to all interest and apologize if I missed your emails! I sent you a email with all my contact info so please call when you can.

19. Craig says:

Hi Raymond. Great build! The fuel gauge idea is pure genius. I what did it end up going for?

20. Braido says:

love what you’ve done with it man. not a fan of the skinnies but its something a bit different! gotta respect

21. tim says:

one of the sickest bikes on here

22. justin says:

That thing is worth every penny of 4gs If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat sight unseen. Can you tell me how you connected the hoses to the tank for the gas gauge I’m gunna do it with a crown royal bottle

23. caleb says:

Where did you buy the tires? Would Harley tires work? I have a ’79 and I can’t find a 21” front tire for an xs anywhere.

24. shad colwell says:

i know its hella late compared to the dates of all the preveous posts,,,but gotta ask…is it gone???if not hit me up 720-298-7369 my name is shad thanx