el-Perro-Negro by Ardcore Choppers

Ardcore Choppers 02481 587x386 el Perro Negro by Ardcore Choppers

Ardcore Choppers Blacked Out XS

Ok boys and girls here’s the newest XS to roll out of the Ardcore shop. The bike is on its way down to Tejas. That is Spanish for Texas. This ride was built for a guy who goes by the name of David Sweeney.

Here are some specs on this Yamaha xs650: Ardcore 180mm frame, Ardcore off set sprocket ,top fools exhaust set up and a -2 springer. The rear sports a 18 180 tire. This bike runs a boyer ignition. The IGNITION IS DESIGNED TO REPLACE YOUR OLD STYLE. The ignition system improves starts, idle and revs through the rpm range.

IMG 0009 el Perro Negro by Ardcore Choppers

The guys at THOMAS RACING hooked up the engine. Thomas racing is out of Indiana and they specialize in XS650 motors and other high-performance racing products. After they’re done building the XS power plant they test run it before it leaves the shop.

The motor is 100% rebuild and has a welded crank a valid job and bead blasted heads and cases.  The motors really worked over with new clutch fibers, new cam chain, new gaskets and seals and other good stuff. Sounds like a badass engine right?

IMG 0053 el Perro Negro by Ardcore Choppers

Download this pic as a Screensaver. Click Here!

The tank and fenders have been paint with SEM Hot Rod black and the frame has been powder coated.  Nate says “The customer wanted it blacked out so that what we did..”

IMG 0068 el Perro Negro by Ardcore Choppers

Is their anything else interesting that we wouldn’t notice from looking at the pics?

Nate- hmmm…The bike is running one of our offset sprocket to accommodate the wider rear wheel, also is running our chain tensioner..

Anything else you’d like to add?

Nate- Buy a gun.. _Nate

Ardcore Choppers
sales@ardcorechoppers.com

ARDCORE CHOPPERS, LLC
10594 E 59TH ST
INDIANAPOLIS IN 46236-8333

Enjoy
Nate- I should also note that the photos where taken by Greg “the mayor” Andrews http://flickr.com/photos/gregthemayor the Model is Erica T.

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

Hugh-Ad-2
xscharge
Brat-ad

65 Responses to el-Perro-Negro by Ardcore Choppers

1. Tommy Guns June 2, 2010 at 4:33 pm #

That bike is sweet! But, those controls need to go!!!

2. Nate June 2, 2010 at 4:56 pm #

on the controls..the customer gets what the customer wants…

3. Rusty Nutz June 7, 2010 at 10:25 pm #

Yup. You makes handmade shit and some customers think you pull it out of your ass or off a shelf like at WalMart. They give you shit and then they don’t buy. You make it look easy when you are really good at what you do, and the customer comes to believe that it really is easy, totally ignorant of how much work is involved in making it look easy. Well dickweeds, when you fuck up, the learning experience comes out of your pocket, and when you do good, you make an earned wage. When you get five minutes, the phone rings and it’s a dickweed. Or an anonymous dickweed volunteers nonsense in an email, or a board. A dickweed pisses you off, and you can go hurt yourself on a power tool. Try putting your own name on something and see how easy it is to sell it. Most dickweeds don’t have the stamina.

4. chevy53 June 11, 2010 at 2:19 am #

sweet bike man

5. REEB! June 11, 2010 at 12:01 pm #

Erica T should model for my bike when its done. I’m only in Chicago!

6. JesC June 15, 2010 at 12:29 pm #

You guys make some awesome bikes. Good job!

7. Brian June 29, 2010 at 7:48 am #

Ardcore rocks!!!

8. Joe July 6, 2010 at 5:07 pm #

Ardcore, great bike! I’m building my own XS and definrtly understand that your head needs to be in the right place to be in the shop. My bike is a labor of love, doubt I’ll ever build another one, let alone build anything for anyone else. I’m way too picky!!!

9. Gene July 10, 2010 at 10:11 pm #

I like everything except the bars. I have tried apes and they’re just about the most uncomfortable thing out there. And I like LONG rides!

10. Gene July 10, 2010 at 10:14 pm #

PS – I’d be happy to throw a lasso over the red head though!

And yeah, those are definitely the street of Indy!

11. Bozo July 24, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

Americanbarber82
    You wouldn’t by chance be the guy that called on Mon/Tue of last week about pipes and were told to get your order in ASAP as we had a batch we were building and waited until 7:30PM FRIDAY NIGHT to order them are ya?. You called on Sat. and we told you we would try to get them done to ship on Monday. Now your pissed we couldn’t get them done in 4 hours on Mon. to make the UPS truck and they went out on Tue. morning. Again forgetting you were told to get your order in ASAP and you waited until 7:30PM FRIDAY NIGHT. I checked your emails and everyone you sent was answered from March. As for our paint have even seen any of our paint? See boys and girls this is the kind of stuff we deal with DAILY.

Hahaha Then what about me?you have my 2000$…..i know…..

12. tim September 24, 2010 at 10:47 pm #

i like the bike , i love the red head, happily married, take the bike

13. fanoboss April 13, 2011 at 2:39 pm #

I love ARDCORE….Maybe ARDCORE needs to qualify customers by makin’ sure they aren’t dealing with the whinny, I push button so I get BANANA NOW !!! MONKEY ASSES CUSTOMERS OUT THERE.. LOL. I’m not calling anyone of you that. ARDCORE PUSH LIMITS IN BUILDING AND THEY ARE TRENDSETTERS. I see them as leaders not followers. background on fanoboss: I play guitars that have been modified and also in a way that increases the value and playablity. You need true artisans for that, like ARDCORE. Magic does’t happen over nite…well, sometimes it does.

14. Colocation June 29, 2011 at 9:06 am #

Fanoboss, I agree they do create magic, and push the limits. That is a piece of art!

15. norm younger July 9, 2011 at 9:26 am #

great bike.

16. Shane Ryans July 11, 2011 at 11:05 am #

That is a tight little bike, Great video too.

17. Piute August 9, 2011 at 9:18 am #

Beautiful Red very nice high lights,seat looks great,,but stands like a blond,What Bike?

18. fanoboss August 9, 2011 at 9:27 am #

IKR Piute? what color is it ?

19. Chuck Jones September 13, 2011 at 5:46 am #

this has got to be one of my favorite bikes. So sleek.

20. Lil'John February 5, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

Springer, single downtube frame, drilled disc, NO-strut rear fender, and a redhead…what’s not to like!!

These fellow Hoosiers got class!

21. Dean February 20, 2012 at 12:30 am #

In my eyes that is the BEST built bike! It’s PERFECT in every way and nothings better than black foe a bike

22. Jimbo March 20, 2012 at 8:57 pm #

Is ardcore still open for business? All of my emails go unanswered…

23. Jeremy Bryan April 6, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

that girl is wearing my band’s shirt

24. Jeff McCaskill July 4, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

Nice work, gents. Clean, mean, black, and bad! Stellar chop, man!

25. Jeff McCaskill July 4, 2012 at 5:44 pm #

Nice work, gents. Clean, mean, black, and bad! Stellar, man!