The YA MAMA
Pandemonium Custom Choppers is proud to introduce YA MAMA. This was Pandemonium Customs first crack at building a Yamaha xs650 Chopper. The Pandemonium crew had such a good time building this bike that there have already started on another one. Pandemonium- “We enjoyed this project so much that we are going to continue building more.”
Here are some stats:
- 1981 XS650
- Heavily modified stock head light
- “AX” Gas tank
- Custom Pandemonium Exhaust
- Mid mounts
- Pandemonium “Speed Box” Battery box
- “A” Brkt License plate bracket
- Chain Tensioner by Bare Knuckle Choppers
- A new product that we would like to introduce is our “E” Bomb this is our Electronics tank to hold wiring.
- The paint is actually powder coat that is Transparent Black
- Pin striping was done by “Big James Mehring”
- Leaf Spring Solo Seat Hand Stitched
- Lead Sled Fender
xs650chopper.com- Did you rake the front-end?
Yes, we raked it 40 deg allowing us to use the stock length front end.
xs650chopper.com- How much stretch in the rear section?
Stretched it 4” in the hard tail. This is Pandemonium’s Hard tail, Coming soon to our product line.
xs650chopper.com- That is a interesting looking headlight. What did you salvage it from?
The headlight is HIGHLY modified Stock XS includes, headlight bucket on the back from junk pile, that holds the original Speedo cup along with original Speedo and on the lower rear of the XS headlight bucket is the tach cup which now houses the original XS horn.
xs650chopper.com- How does that leaf spring seat ride?
This is the first one we have done and it is a SUPER SWEET RIDE all the way from 130lb rider to a 285 lb rider.
xs650chopper.com- Could you talk a little bit about the paint, it’s pretty unique. Are the swirls from a sanding desk?
The paint is actually powder coat that is Transparent Black and Pin striping was done by “Big James Mehring. We used an angle grinder with a 4” scotch bright pad to put the random metal finish on. Then we turned over to our Powder coater Victor at Powder Plus in Archbold, Ohio 419-446-0089. After the powder coat was done we then took it to Big James Mehring at “ In The Flesh” Tattoo in Defiance, Ohio 419-782-6931 for the SWEET Affordable Pin Stripe Job. The combination of the Powder Coat and the Pinstripe in the sun is Eye Popping and Amazing. This is also STUPID Wrench smacking durable.
Pandemonium Custom Choppers new part the “E”BOMB
- Pandemonium is proud to announce a new product
- The “E” Bomb is a tank designed specifically for the XS650 market to be utilized as a place to put wiring..
- It is a direct bolt on to the rear motor mount
- 8” Dia
- 14ga steel
- SS Hardware
- Also includes our SS Speed Cap to give the oil tank look
- They are available immediately. $250.00
Is the “E” Bomb centered or is it offset to the right side? Its a cool looking part. What made you think to do a round electrical box? Is “E” Bomb short for electrical bomb? haha. (If we keep talking about bombs; dudes in black SUVs are going to come and take us away 🙂
The New E-Bomb is modeled after our custom 8 ball oil tank for V-twins and figured why not adapt this for the XS650 market. It is Approx 8” in Dia and it is offset to the right slightly, you remove 3 button head cap screws and it splits in half and there is a shelf inside to mount all of your electronics.
This tank is 100% bolt on the XS650 off the back 2 motor mount bolts. The name “E-BOMB” is something my sexy sales associate came up with. LOL. These are currently in stock and ready to ship.
This bike is currently FOR SALE contact: