under construction in hell paso texas

xs650 fdsafafa 587x331 under construction in hell paso texas

Trini – OK so i know its been awhile but “man time flys when you fall off the wagon”!! ha-ha nuff said anyways this is the updated version of the bike as you can see i stretched the neck gave it about 2 more inches of rake which in turn raised it a little higher which is ok with me.

Speedmaster wheel in front, fabricating my handlebars now and getting a custom tooled leather seat compliments of WICKED CACTUS LEATHER HERE IN EL PASO. gonna go with a pma  system and getting ready to finish all wiring then its off to paint **fingers crossed like a muthaf%*!@R!***

Well thats it for now ……. Trini Gonzalez

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

Hugh-Ad-2
hinge
xscharge

12 Responses to under construction in hell paso texas

1. fanoboss March 25, 2012 at 11:42 pm #

That took some planning. What size wheels are they ? Looking awesome.

2. cruzboos March 26, 2012 at 12:05 am #

Just keep plugging away Trini. She’ll be cummin’ any day now. Just to make sure that she does is going to require some juice and lots of battery power. Show her who’s boss.

3. GUY March 26, 2012 at 4:03 am #

NOICE!

4. mike lytle March 26, 2012 at 5:20 am #

have you thought about gussets up by the neck area to strengthen the frame?……..just wondering…….interesting build, I think the springer is going to look really good on this build, send in pics when finished, will be nice to see when it’s done……thanks for sharing

5. What March 26, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

See if you can get the controls farther out front.

6. turdherder March 26, 2012 at 8:06 pm #

Looking good but I like when the rear fender has an even reveal around the radius of the tire. I’m big on balance and symmetry but that’s just me. Nice job on the goose neck! I like the springer over the stock tubes on your first post back on 8/22/11, I wish I could afford to put one on my bike. Keep up the good work.

7. Victor Hightest March 27, 2012 at 11:13 am #

Trini HEY NOW

8. JET March 27, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

Lomaland…79935 …Looks good, nice neck..

9. El Gaucho March 30, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

I’ve been falling in love with gooseneck frames lately. That is a nice one too.

10. captobvios April 7, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

I like that bike man! we just finished a couple and have another in the works up here in las cruces. Hit me up if you need anything. And lets go for a spin when shes done.

11. Blackwidow April 9, 2012 at 10:22 pm #

So what are the wheels your running front and back I know you said speedster but is that a harley wheel??

12. Trini April 15, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

The wheels are off a Harley -turdherder you read my mind gonna trim it down to make lines match a little better- mike little yeah we gonna give her some more strength in the neck still have a laundry list of stuff to do so hopefully she will be ready for summer riding with the CRUCES BOYS. ;)