orange – 2XS

orange   2XSxs650 101 1912 600x331

Hi my name is steve aka xsive the orange bike called 2XS. It took 500 hrs and 60cases of (procrastination fluid) beer.  To much to describe but most common questions asked is about the rear end, its suzuki gsxr. This whole bike was built after i bought a harley seat that looked comfortable and the rest was built around that.

orange   2XSxs650 101 1913 600x406

orange   2XSxs650 Picture 126 600x378

orange   2XSxs650 Picture 123 600x421

I am a member of choppers australia and there is a thread in your chopper pic under xsives xs on the whole build as well as pictures of the black bike.

Get the latest posts delivered via Email:

zombie
Brat-ad
hinge

Comments

1. idaho chad says:

Dude, that thing is soooooo sick! Reminds me of Jersey! Great job!

2. nobody says:

Dude…i can appreciate the nostalgia in this bike….but this thing is hideous. Im sure you put a lot of work into it but damn. Rock on!

3. PlugHead says:

The great thing about xs650s is they are not harleys. I think you wanted a harley.

4. Barney says:

Ooo man, that IS XSive! It looks like a ton of work. Very different.

So, is the seat comfortable?

5. idaho chad says:

Steve, these guys are missing the point. Classic Retro Jersey style build. Not for everyone, but it’s for you, and that’s all that matters man.. ride the piss outta her man!!

6. RJ from the ole school says:

a lot of planing and fitting,,,,,,,and filling in ,,,,,most chops on this site try to show a lot of air,,,you closed it all in making the bike have a different look which kind of grows on ya if you look at it long enough,,,,never heard of anyone building off the seat,,,,I sort of built off the side stand and went up,,,,anyway I like it,,,its different

7. GUY says:

GEEZ MATE, TUFF CROWD!!! MAYBE YA NEED TO BUILD A WELD-ON HARDTAILED SPORTSTER TANKED BIKE TO PLEASE EM’ HUH?!! GOOD ON YA 4 BREAKING THE MOULD.

8. SpongeBobbed says:

That’s what’s rad about bikes, you can build what you want and who gives a crap what anyone thinks. It’s not my style, but if it’s what you’re into then go for it. The people who build bikes based on what other people think are missing the point. Ride the crap out of it and enjoy your bike!