mid life crisis

a2012-103_1012

This started as a bare frame given to me by my best friend, its a 79 with a Pandemonium Hard Tail. Then i added a battary box headlight mount font and rear Brembo brake kits and Yamama exhaust.

a2012-103_1027

Added a leafspring seat mount with my seat pan, made the bars, drilled the rims, and added a peepsight gauge and new petcock. prolly gonna run an E-Bomb also. old KC light for a head light and undecided about the tail light right now.. hopefully will be done in the spring. thanks for lookin…

Big John

Comments

1. Grumpy says:

the exhaust pipes spoil the bike in my opinion! But you have to like it to ride it…..

DAMB RIGHT !!! That looks awesome and thank God it’s got a front fender. The No Front fender crowd may hate it, I sure don’t. Rock Dat Scoot !!!

3. Great Dane says:

Its a Welcomed Edition to Recycling a Daily Runner Back ta Life ~

Great Dane @
    Indian Creek Ranch

4. jeff says:

wanna sell it?

5. Happy Dan says:

Big John is a Best Friend of mine that has been working his ass scrounging up money for this bike for years. Really happy to see that it is finally coming to life.
    He has been working on his bike and even though he wants to get it done. He is been over at the shop busting his ass to help us get bikes done for the shows.
    Bike looks great “Big John” Thanks for all your hard work and it shows in your bike. Can’t wait to go for a ride with you.
    Happy Dan

6. Happy Dan says:

Oh Yea By the Way I like the pipes!
    Happy Dan

7. tony says:

I like every thing about your bike specially the leaf spring seat pan, how was it done,and what did you use, details!!!

8. robsan says:

Big John
    I also fancy a leafsprung seat, how did you decide on the number of leaves was it trial & error, I guess it also depends your own weight too.All the leaf springs over here look kinda stiff,is it welded to the frame or bolted?
    Regards Rob