Jonas - Almost 2 years ago at the funeral of one of the best friends and a fellow marine I made a promise. I told myself and other people that in his honor I would do something new every year. I was never really into motorcycles,but my fallen brother was.
Scott - Just like a lot of you, I just wanted to try one for myself. Picking up a clunker that was last registered in 1987, this 1979 was was gonna get a makeover. Continue Reading →
Andrew Atkinson - Got the bike in fall of 2012 all stock and got to work. Continue Reading →
Ross - Well I’ve always wanted a bobber and was going to build a Sporty into one like the Sucker Punch…. Then like a dream … This showed up at my local bike shop one day (The guy owed some money to the mechanics I’m guessing, didn’t ask and didn’t care).
It was exactly what I was looking for. after sitting for month or so I made an offer to the guys. The guys were going to make it a flat tracker, and everyone wanted it. But being one of there best clients and buying them beer and food on the weekends all the time and riding with em for years i talked them into selling it to me. Well guns talked and traded a few killer weapons for it. Big Guns. This motivated the guys to get it up and running for me and that’s how I got my hands on a basket case. But it was my basket case. so “WE” ( I say “WE” because I hung out every knight and weekend as support with lots of beer and grub.. I did help at times but mostly they wanted to build me my dream bike, but it was to keep me out of the way I’m thinking. Funny because I used to tell the guys “one day I’m building me a bobber”.. As good friends as they were they would nod and grunt “Sure man .. Sure” with the understanding that it would never happen And that’s how the story started. Now I’ll make it my own, thanks to sites like this I’ve been getting the parts and accessories to get it to the bike I want to be buried with.
Hello i’m Alvino from Indonesia i have a little garage and working for yamaha xs 650. My garage name is “Double H Chopper”, i really love with XS650 since i was teenager. And this is my customer bike, he gave the nickname “custiyem” for this bike. Continue Reading →
ulf rickard harrysson – My xs650se us-custom 1980, transformed into …? too much blood, sweat and tears to get rid of this bittersweet bike. i’ll keep it forever!
Top – Most Popular Posts
Post Categories – Archives
- Dallas Funke on XS650 Traveler
- Jack Gilbert on 78xs650 junk yard dog no more
- El Gaucho on 76′ XS650 Full Custom Rigid
- El Gaucho on 3 years, 5 stitches. 1980 first build..
- El Gaucho on William Feil – xs650
- Blogspot.com on Simple & Stupid Loud Bobber
- DENNI$ on William Feil – xs650
- Boon on 78xs650 junk yard dog no more
- fanoboss on 3 years, 5 stitches. 1980 first build..
- Jason on 3 years, 5 stitches. 1980 first build..
- Al on 78xs650 junk yard dog no more
- Kevin on 3 years, 5 stitches. 1980 first build..
- Kevin on 76′ XS650 Full Custom Rigid
- usp222 on 3 years, 5 stitches. 1980 first build..
- Big Cookie on Buy a T-shirt – Win a Brat Kit