xs650 bobber

noid-06030915381

Write about your XS650.: 1972 yamaha xs650 got the bike in april finshed it in a month not to bad for first time building. I put new tank,fender,headlight, taillight,bars,pipes,tires,chain,seat, cables, and powdercoating . Then hardtailed it. i will attach the orignal pix of when i bought it it was on this site before and the finished product. tell me what you think.

noid-0603091534

noid-100_0177

Comments

1. bykerbrad says:

Saw that bike (when it was green) on craigslist a while bike. Good job on it. You near Pittsburgh?

2. Hesh says:

Cool bike dude!

3. owner says:

YEA LIVE IN PITTSBURGH AND THANKS FOR LOOKING

4. GeoHoll says:

I am in Pittsburgh and I’m just starting my ’82 Heritage rebuild, your bike looks great. My buddy wants to do it up Steeler style.. I’m going to go with a 4″ extended swingarm not a hardtail.

BTW: are there any local shops for pipes etc.. that you guys would recommend?

Geo

5. owner says:

not sure maybe roll on in oakdale pa

6. mick says:

Would look way better if you through on some spoke rims. Also maybe make your own seat. One that your not falling off the back when your riding. You must be hooking those forward controls the hole time. just give it a little flip at the end. LOVE the paint job.

7. bykerbrad says:

I know you had this bike for sale on craigslist a bit ago, wondering if you sold it or not. If not, I might be interested. I don’t know how else to get a hold of you but through this site. If you get this message hit me up. My name is Brad, email is btbergamasco@hotmail.com. I am a pittsburgh native as well.

8. norm younger says:

What brand of headlight is that?

9. Devon Wade says:

i recently perchased this bike and im having some problems with the wiring. i was hopeing mabe you would have some info on the ignition system thats on the bike like what year/brand it came from…any ifo would be greatly appreciated, thanks