New T-Shirt Are In!

New T-shirts finally came yesterday..

dscn12281

The new T-shirts came in yesterday and I’m super stoked at how they turned out.  The print quality came out excellent and the T-shirt fit is perfect. I buy a lot of black T-shirts and only about a quarter of them actually fit good.  I’m glad I decided to go with premium quality Tees.  The lettering on the shirt graphic was based off Derek from Mulligan machines earlier logo he did for the site. (Thanks Derek) I enlisted the help of Dwight a pro-Illustrator & Graphic Designer from Canada. I really dig Dwight’s style and he really understood what I was going for with the design. Check out his lowbrow illustrations on his blog. I gave Dwight the general idea of the illustration I had in mind and after a few tweaks to his sketches it was perfect. What do you guys think? Let me know by buying one or two! I’ve had guys e-mail and offer to make a donation to the site (which I appreciate) but I thought I’d give capitalism a try first.  So, support capitalism, support the xs650chopper.com project and get a sweet shirt. I think that’s a pretty good deal.
Click here to order your shirt.

tshirt_front_mockup1

Click here to order your shirt.

Comments

1. Hesh says:

Hey Ted,
    Are these tees the american apparel style cut?
    Graphic is bitchen!

2. CruizinKev says:

Yeah very nice!!!

Got any measures of the t-shirt’s sizes? How big is M and L?

-Kev

3. Ted says:

@Hesh
    yes american apparel style Jersey style cut but not american apparel. The brand is Tultex. But I wouldn’t be surprised if American apparel actually make them for Tultex.

“Premium Jersey style T-shirt
    4.5 oz. 100% combed ring-spun cotton 30/1’s fine knit jersey, tubular construction, ribbed crew taped neck and shoulders with double-needle sleeves and bottom hem. Reactive-dyed.

@CruizinKev
    I am 6 3” 180 and a large fits me perfect. That’s me in the picture.

Thanks

4. CruizinKev says:

..so I guess I need M. I’m 5’9..

5. RevCain says:

i was going to offer to do a graphic for you for nothing, but i kept putting it off. i like the shirt though. looks great.

6. hoosierduckman says:

nice lookin shirt…too bad you don’t have big boy sizes…i need XXL at least…was lookin foward to gettin one…let me know if you get bigger sizes…thanks

7. MARROCKS says:

Cool shirts I’ll be ordering one! Do you guys have a forum? I would like to discuss wait time on custom builds, which I’m having done and going on six months now.

8. Ted says:

@ hoosierduckman
    I might be able to do a couple XXL next run.

@ RevCain
    Thanks man. I’ve got a ton of ideas for other shirts. Maybe we could collaborate on something.

@ MARROCKS
    Cool. No form right now but look to your right.

Big thanks to all the guys who have bought shirts. I just paid up the hosting bill for another year!

9. captain b. says:

hi ted,
    i really love these shirts (my first xs hardtail is in progress). how much is the shipping to germanistan (germoney, germany, deutschland or however it’s called ;-)?

regards
    dieter

10. Ted says:

For international shipping quotes email me : email@xs650chopper(dot)com

Thanks

11. Big Cookie says:

Ted Thanks for the shirt Bro. I went to Home Depot tonight and there was three guys that came up to me and wanted to know more about the site. Give me a call some time.
    “WHO IS IN DA HOUSE”

12. Ted says:

Haha Yo Cookie. Home Depot, haha, you get a new disposal or some new shelves with the wife. I will Give you a call bro..

13. Hey Ted, shirt just arrived!!!
    …pretty fast within 5 days to Holland huh???
    LooXS great, ThanXS. Hans P.

14. Binky says:

Ted,

Got my shirt on Saturday, it was a hit…good fitment, told my buddy he needs to get one too. Good quality.

15. Ted says:

@ Binky
    Cool. Thanks!!

16. gazza says:

Tee-shirts arrived – so cool. Impressive delivery service too!

17. Ted says:

Sorry chad jessee , out of the XL and I didn’t have any XXL printed for the first round.

@ Binky Thanks for supporting the site man…

Thanks to all the guys who have bought shirts.. Working on and thinking about the next shirt design.

18. Voodoo Timm says:

man you need to make more of these damn shirts~! I really want one and missed the frenzy

19. Nathan says:

how about a shirt w/o the creepy rat fink dude.