xs bobber for sale

noid-100_2293

Write about your XS650.: 83 xs 650 fresh build. frame is stretched 3 inches and lowered to 3 inches. all frame components, fork lowers(also turned off fender tabs), bars ect. are powder coated, silver leaf in lays on tank, battery box, and fender. ceramic coated rims. many more upgrades.

noid-100_2295

noid-100_2297

noid-100_2298

noid-100_2302

Has passenger pegs and fender seat, not shown in pic. Runs great. $7400. 772-538-7648 or rickhill76@hotmail.com

Rick Hill

Comments

1. Matt says:

Is that a G&L build?? Awesome scoot…

2. Emery says:

Beautiful bike man, but $7,400 seems a little pricey. It seems like a lot of people are mistaking the intinsic value of these bikes with the actual market value. Just my $.02 Good luck with the sell though.

3. josh says:

Yeah G&L built this bike. If you mention that you might sell it faster Rick!!

LOL
    Josh
    G&L

4. Ted says:

The finish on the front wheel looks sick. Dig the brass wingnut to. Very clean.

5. Blackwidow says:

someone is gonna get an awesome bike. So Emery or anybody else what do you think a bike like this is worth??

6. Teebs says:

A lot of people would say this scoot isn’t worth $7400 for a number of reasons: it’s a used bike, it’s an antique platform, it’s a rebuild, it’s displacement is relatively small etc etc. I would argue this point with these two statements:

1. The xs650 is pretty much bulletproof.
    2. If G&L pays as much attention to detail as it looks like they do, you’re basically buying a new bike.

Do I think it is worth $7400? No, but then I wouldn’t pay that for a fresh-off-the-showroom-floor production bike. Is it worth it for the guy that has the cash and not the desire or ability to build? Why the hell not?

While G&L is punching out hardtails one after another, they look like damn good quality builds, so what difference does it make if you drop 7400 on this or a V-Star? At least this looks like a real motorcycle.

Of course with the hardtail you’ll be trying to keep your 7400 dollars all in one piece, but that’s part of the fun, right? And riding that rigid will weed out the weak faster than I can say, “poser.”

7. Emery says:

Don’t get me wrong, this is a nice bike. But, Black widow, do you see $7,400 worth of work? I don’t, I’m not putting the G&L guys down, but most guys with a few wrenches and bit of mechanical know-how could do the job for a little more than half that price. They shaved the forks, threw some apes on it, hard tailed it, paint, new rear fender. AGAIN… don’t get me wrong… very nice bike… but I couldn’t spend $7,400 on it.
    Does anyone know if the engine was rebuilt on this?

8. tadd442 says:

Anybody know of any published (web) step-by-step directions to correctly lower forks?

I am digging it…

9. tadd442 says:

Thanks Ted

10. Blackwidow says:

Emery I’m not saying I see 7,400 dollars worth of work I’m just asking what do you think most chops like this go for?? I’m just curious

11. Zach says:

I think it’s worth $7400 and if I could sell my 02 deuce I would buy it. Nice bike.

12. Coy Cranker says:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.