50’s Triumph look alike

noid-050

Let see I am sending this in for my husband. All I have to say is when this man see something like a picture out of a book like this bike, He fell in love witj it and turned around and made him one. This only one of the four he has built. some days you just can’t get him out of the shop.. But in the end the projects turn out freakn awsome… I believe it’s 1976 xs650, it dose have buddy pegs and pass. seat..

noid-048

noid-010

noid-009

noid-051

David Sprecher

Comments

1. Emery says:

Like the tank… very nice.

2. Blackwidow says:

Looks very vintage I like it and that seat is hurting my butt from here LOL

3. The Almighty Teebs says:

Crazy frame. Cool bike.

4. tadd442 says:

Where did you dig up that rear fender?

5. Dave Sprecher says:

the rear finder is actual a front finder off an xs an then 8 inches I made. Oh and the seat just got sent to a buddy of mine to get covered..bikes forsale and seems the seat is an issue…but really I ride it everyday and its pretty comfy!!

6. DG says:

Do you have any pics of the others you have done? It says “for sale” how much? Thanks

7. THE GUNSLINGER says:

$3200 for the bike and xs650chopper.com has 4 of our bikes on it…you can see them all run at wiseguycustums.webs.com

8. joe says:

i saw your bike in the horse magazine, and i have already contacted them about the illegal use of my registered business name. i am telling you right now to cease and dissist using my registered and trademarked business name. the names wiseguys customs, wiseguys choppers and customs, wiseguys choppers are all registered names of my business and have been since 2001. the use of my registered names intentionally or otherwise is illegal and you will be prosecuted unless you drop my business trade name use immediately. i see you have spelled wiseguyscustoms in a different manner to attempt to get around my registered domain names also. i will be in further contact with you about your illegal use of my names.

9. joe says:

looks like your husband likes to rip off other peoples work and trade names too. tell your husband to go get his own registered business name and stop ripping me off.

10. joe says:

david thanks for your call this morning about removing my tradename from your sites. appreciate your actions and wish you well in the future with your bike builds and new business name. joe-wiseguy http://www.wiseguyscustoms.com

11. Gunslinger says: