Meet “Little Miss Bitch”

Little Miss. Bitch 048

Meet ‘Little Miss. Bitch’, my 1977 xs that we found in my favorite junk yard here in S.A. I was told she sat in that weed chocked lot for 18 years, I said I could bring it back to life. I spent lots of late nights out there tearing it down. We sent the frame out to TC Bro. to have the hardtail put on.

While we waited we went back out to the junk yard and scrounged around for a tank. We scored a sweet little wassel that is frisco mounted, but the angle didn’t allow for much fuel.I lucked up and made a deal with my chopper guru Dirty D in Co. In exchange for a king/queen seat we had laying around he moved the bung for me and found a way cool brass cap from an old mac.   He has been a huge help and a good friend too! stay tuned, the saga of the Bitch goes on.

Little Miss. Bitch 061

I am an ex truck driver, so the fact that this cap was found on an old Mac truck just thrills me. It polished up real nice. Dirty D has continued to be a huge help to me, sending parts and advice. I couldn’t do this without ‘big brothers’ like him. I love your site, and look forward to seeing my ‘bitch’ there.

Thanks, Benny

Comments

1. Blackwidow says:

Nice tank

2. bykerbrad says:

I’m digging the brown saddle, grips, and bars that you are running. Keep up the good work!

3. Benny says:

Hey big brother!Always looking for another play ground to play hot wheels with the boys! Thanks for all the love guys! Makes me think I’m doing it right. We are nearing the final tear down and then it is time to do the pretty stuff. My sweetie did a killer job modifying the pipes, I’ll send in some pics soon. I am chomping at the bit to get all that aluminum shiney, you know I love it! When I get her done I am going to run away and sleep out under the stars with her for at least a week! (deep sigh) Until then I’ll get busy polishing, painting and dreaming of the day I can ride out to the Texas hill country.

4. Ted says:

@ Benny you’ll have to figure out how to get some higher resolution pictures to do your bike Justice…

5. Benny says:

I’m working on getting some better pics out to you guys as soon as I figure out this hi-tec stuff!

6. DENNI$ says:

too bad this never got updated. another beaut build lost in the cosmos…..

man that sounds like a good junk yard *sigh*