to punish and enslave

noid-100_0103

I found a 79 for the right price at the right time and after looking at it I found out that so much stuff was new on the bike and the person I bought it from had all the receipts for all the new parts. He really kept it in good running condition. So I picked it up rode it around for about a month then started to chop it up. I sent my frame to G&L choppers; I got forward controls, brake pivot and 4 inch stretch.

noid-100_0098

After that I began to buy parts it’s a project but I want to ride it so it has to get done. 3 and half gallon tank, ardcore exhaust, new just about everything.

noid-02042010047

Getting ready for paint now and just in time for spring hopefully it will be done in about three weeks. Will post more pics when it’s done. I have to say thank you to G&L choppers, Ardcore choppers, TC bros choppers, mikes XS, debrix cycles, and all my friends for their help.

noid-03052010061

scott

Comments

1. RUSTY RIDER says:

what did you end up getting from Debrix. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. I looked an many of their fenders, but non seemed like the right fit for the price. I had heard a bunch of bad review for them, but I had no problems. nice chop.

2. scott says:

i bought the tank, gas cap, petcock, fender, i talked to the guys at cannon ball customs and they used a front fender for the rear, it was a biker’s choice spur front fender. The only problem i have had is when a product is out of stock, but they did get back to me right away and worked it out with no problems.

3. Blackwidow says:

WOW that xs is looking mighty fine

4. scott says:

thank you blackwidow all the encouragement i get it really helps. i really can’t wait i think its going to be a blast to ride.

5. scott says:

if anyone has any question please ask because i know when i started i had a ton, and all the great people building these bike have been very helpful. thank you cannonball customs with the tip about the fender it worked out well.

6. matt says:

Hey, awesome bike im impressed dude keep on buildin bikes,
    I actually wanted to know how much this cost you to build, i can dish out 1000 bux on a project but i have no clue where to start. Im also located in canada so if anyone knows where i can get a cheap xs650 to start a project please let me know

7. norm younger says: