Schwinn lookin bike

noid-P4190865

Decided to go way different with this xs. So many look alike… including the one I built for myself with the exception of a single downtube I decided to make a frame with no straight lines on it at all. I looked at my pedal beach cruiser and decided why the hell not.

noid-P4210828

Frame is done and ready for paint all there’s left to build is a fuel tank for under the seat cuz there will be no tank on the back bone and a whole lotta little odds n ends to fab up. If anybody wants something different in a frame send me a picture and I can make it fer ya.

bruce

Comments

1. R.C says:

Boss~!!!!!!!!

2. Ben says:

hey bruce love the look and im def. wanting to do something diffrent along those lines so if you can shoot me an email and [email protected] and ill send you some pics and see what you can do for me. THanks

3. Bruce reed says:

This one is for sale when it’s done. It is painted,the engine has been cleaned up and runs great,gotta rebuild the carbs that go with it and build an underseat gas tank to make it go. Not looking for a ton of money like some people when they sell these. Just enough to make it worthwile and have a little leftover to buy more steel to start another.

4. Ryan says:

That bike is going to look really cool, good job.

5. Ted says:

Cool, I like the bottom rails and how they swoop up.

6. Lefty says:

Bruce that looks very badass. this coming from someone who builds frames for a living. I’m really digging that drop seat. That’s what a true drop seat is to me. Nice work man

7. rGal says:

That is going to be a nice bike! be sure to send lots of pictures and videos. I have to see it when it’s finished.

8. ranken says:

how much do u charge for a frame can u do other makes, do i send u my frame?

9. Chris says:

That ride is PIMP! please update as you progress.

10. Bruce reed says:

Send me an emal if you are interesterested. I can build a frame around any engine as easy as an xs. I prefer to make each one it’s own unique thing. jigging up a bunch of the same hardtails is a bore [email protected] Thanks.

11. Bruce reed says:

If you send a neck that you have a title for I can hand build a frame exactly how you like…. within reason structurally…. and send the whole thing back.

12. Bruce reed says:

I am selling a curved xs rear for 250, basically like a standard rear but curved rather than the normal straight with bends.

13. Man you must have one hell of a brain for geometry, – and a hell of a tallent for bending tubing…- Not to mention Guts for doing something So One-Of-A-Kind….It is for sure I still prefer a straight frame…- but I am none-the-less Hat’s Off To YOU for ability and skills…- And Balls…lol…

Any Updates ? Would love to see…

15. Hey thats a nice lookin ride so far, hows it look now?

16. bruce reed says:

Been working on other things out of town but now its time to finish off the schwinn. Im going to tear it down and repaint it again cuz the green has become boring.

17. norm younger says: