XS CHOPPER IN MAINE, ALMOST DONE!! CHECK IT OUT!!

noid-SANY1263

Write about your XS650.: THIS IS MY 1978 XS650, TC HARDTAIL 32 MODEL A TAIL LIGHT, REBUILT MOTOR. I HAVE FABBED IT ALL EXCEPT THE HARDTAIL. IT IS NOT 100% DONE BUT GETTING THERE… PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, THIS IS MY FIRST CHOP. I HAVE HAD A BLAST, BUT LET ME KNOW IF IT IS COOL OR IT SUCKS… SEE ANYTHING I DID WRONG OR HAVE A BETTER IDEA? LET ME KNOW!!

noid-SANY1264

THANKS GUYS, AND THANKS XS650 CHOPPER FOR THIS COOL ASS WEB SITE!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR SOME OPINIONS, EVERYONE WHO COMES IN FOR SERVICE ON

noid-SANY1265

noid-SANY1277

THERE VW THINKS IT IS COOL AS HELL…. IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA COME BY!! I AM IN NORTHPORT MAINE… RPARKINSON@HUGHES.NET

RON IN MAINE

Comments

1. Albert says:

I think your first cop looks great. I like the nice simple layout. One of my favorites on ere. Question: Did you lower the front forks or leave them stock?

2. Ron says:

Hey thanks alot man, and on the forks- they are stock, I am getting ready to rip into them and throw some fork seals at them… not sure if I should keep the gaitors or not…

3. clint says:

Hey man, nice chop I’d like to see it sometime im down on the mid-coast in rockland.

4. Ron says:

hey thanks man, if you are in the area stop in, I am right at Jims Vw on rt 1 in northport… thanks again!

5. Hey Ron, this is “Hotrod”. I’m also from Maine, Baily Island. Now Living in Panama City, Fl. Nice ride, keep it simple and fast. Thats how I build my bikes. And everyone loves them, even the die hard Harlely riders. Keep up the great work. My family is from Sanford. Hope to see more of your work. Steve.

6. Pat Nice says:

bars how are they?

7. Jay says:

One of my favorites! This bike is what turned me onto getting my own ’77 xs650. Can’t wait to start bro.

8. chris says:

Love the bottle opener i was going to get one welded to my frame by on the battery box is def a better place for it lol or put one on back of my fender

9. norm younger says: