Justins purple xs650 bobber

xs650-chop-IMG_3232

Here is another xs650 bobber built by Justin from MI.

xs650-chop-IMG_7126

Two cool things to note:
1. The front and rear are both 19s.
2. The rear section can support a passenger (my son) with an stick-on
p-pad, bolt on sissy, and screw in pegs.
My son (6) and I have been riding all over the place and he loves it!
The tank is off an old yamaha dirt bike- 80 or 125 i think, it only holds a gallon though!!

xs650-chop-IMG_7129
On to new projects, so the green one is for sale:
email me for more info. justin.saxton@gmailDOTcom

Comments

1. rusty says:

I LOVE THIS BIKE. I think a vintage # plate on each side would look cool.

2. Russ says:

Did you make the seat

3. Doug says:

Hey, the bike looks great. Did you just use a front wheel and bolt up the rear rotor to adapt? And, did you stretch out the swingarm at all? Tha bike looks long, nice lines.

4. Justin says:

I did use a front wheel in the rear, but I needed adapters for both the Brake and sprocket.

5. Doug says:

By adapters, do you mean spacers, or adaptors to bolt on rotor and sprocket? I love this look and would love to know how you did it. Thanks.

6. justin says:

Doug- get in touch with Jim Henry, (racingjim90n@yahooDOTcom) a flat track racer who makes my adapters. They are really nice adapters and he is very helpful and easy to work with.

7. Doug says:

Thanks Justin. Again, the bike looks great man!

8. Davis says:

I friggin love this thing. I don’t care what you call it. I just recently got into cafe or bobber or tracker style bikes and this is what i want to build. Great bike man.

9. sean from boston says:

I love that you and your son ride this really cool looking bike man, great build sorry you cant keep both and give one to him in 10 years haha good looking stuff

10. norm younger says:

not bad i dont like the huge hole under the seat but its just my opinon

11. pm says:

Hey Justin
    Do you have the build details available for this one ?

12. Justin says:

Build details… There are some updated pics on here, but I can’t find them, Ted?
    It has a pamco ignition, banshee magneto, srecently rebuilt top end, bored over, new clutch, valve job, etc… Rear seat was cut and shortened and rear fender/pass seat area built. Shaved forks lowered, 19s front and rear. Tracker bars, shaved triple trees, dirtbike controls, rebuilt/jetted carbs. There was a leather bag under the seat, but it rubbed on the rear wheel and burnt a huge hole in it…the same day I holed a piston earlier this summer! It’s back together and very strong(and for sale)!
    Thanks.