METAMORPHISIZED 81 CHOPPER (ANGEL CHASER)

xs650-chop-noid-003_(2)

METAMORPHISIZED 81 CHOPPER (ANGEL CHASER)- FORMALLY THE 81′ LONG PURPLE

I bought this bike from the guy who originally posted this under 81″ long purple bike. I spent 100’s of hours inventing and reinventing parts and trying out carburetors and all kinds of stuff.

xs650-chop-noid-002_(2)

xs650-chop-noid-005

This is the final finish maybe some tweaking here and there but mostly finished. Im working on two more as well as a custom 64’beezer.

xs650-chop-noid-009

xs650-chop-noid-010

Comments

1. Barney says:

… there is A LOT going on with this bike. Speechless.

2. patrix says:

NOW THAT”S PERSONALITY…….very freakin’ nice…thank you for posting this!!

3. Guy says:

Ha Ha!!! This thing’s cool !!! And its nice to see something that hasnt been put together with new bits from a part$ $uppliers $helf…

4. Joe says:

I can’t stop gawking in dumbstruck awe at this fkn bike! I’m not usually a fan of long bikes but this thing is perfect as far as I’m concerned.

It’s hard to believe how every couple of days somebody posts a scoot here that tops the last coolest bike ya ever saw! In fact ALL the 650’s here are the coolest bike in the world, as long as the guy whos ass is on the seat is happy with it.

If anybody needs cheering up check this out. It made me smile almost as much as the angel chaser! http://www.wimp.com/merenguedog/

cool indeedy !

6. RightSaidFred says:

that bike has a ton of “soul”! i wanna party with that dude!!!!

7. Ben says:

Looks abit like my ‘Yamkahonsu’ posted up here. I have a home built girder and an Honda 305 Scrabbler tank. Not as stretched as yours. I like, not a cookie cutter XS with a sporty tank and ‘Z’ bars.

8. Sean from boston says:

Good looking chop, how do you like the carb setup how well does it work?

9. Fabbastard says:

Pretty damn mean lookin chopper Dude. Love your controls (I may do something similar) and I’m w Ben, nothing custom comes outta the box. LOve yr bike!!!

10. Holy Roller says:

Thanx for all the comments. Im the dude who built it. As far as answering the questions, the carb is a 40mm snowmobile,the intake i built from sch.40 plummers pipe, works well but still dialing in the carb. The seat is an antique poop shovel i cut up. The forwards are all hand built with some cheap hardware store bearings, work good. And most people don’t notice the two piece puzzle rear fender, so if you want to go bitchless. Thanx p.s. wait till you see the next one coming up. 300 tire? More pics are at website holyrollertattoo.com and facebook (Layn Hamilton)

11. shawn says:

really cool! i like the exhaust…

12. 650inmaking says:

Thats sick! I gotta know whats the rake on this beast?

13. joe wiseguy says:

couldnt find a link on your website for your bike pics. where are they?

14. norm younger says:

Great bike. I love the intake exhaust and girder