THE WET BACK ’77

xs650-chop-noid-001

This is my #6 and I am happy with how she turning out so far. I got it off a guy that was going to build an ice bike so I built around the tires, studded knobbys that came on it. It’s a 1977 now with a 6 inch extended swing arm also a mono air shock off an older kawi.

xs650-chop-noid-024

I did a half ass frisco job to the peanut tank, cut the front gusset out (brilliant) knocked the silencer plugs out of the mufflers. And I don’t want to talk about the paint and polishing sucks balls.

xs650-chop-noid-028

xs650-chop-noid-038

I made and did all the work my self in my geerog. I am going to ride it this year until I sell it and build another. It is for sale 845-775-0590 ROODIS $5500 or what ever.

Comments

1. Guy says:

Oh dash, blow and bother…i was that busy look’in at ya bike i missed the fugg’in royal wedding…thank you ;-D

2. wally says:

hey,

very nice bike just wondering what kind of mufler those are?
    from what bike are they?

greets wally

3. Barney says:

Wow! I really like that exhaust setup. It looks beefy. Makes the bike look really unique. The back end looks a little naked but i think a fender would ruin it. Which photo is the final product? I would like to see the top pic with the tires from the bottom pic.

4. marcus abel says:

Maybe the exhaust will deflect some of the spray, directed at your back, on rainy rides? 🙂

5. Doug says:

Thats really cool.

6. Fabbastard says:

Coool! Shine is good and I can understand not painting if your selling it. How much drop when you sit on it? I would imagine 2-3inches eh( thats what mine is and it does change the look and the profile Patrix to do what your saying) Those Pipes are pretty damn sharp too! Good luck with the sail someones gonna be happy!!!

7. Ole bastard says:

Nice to see l’m not theonly crazy bastard that thicks out slde the box, when comes to dirt bike tires .” Very cool”” You could go with protaper bars’.’

8. Barney says:

I agree with the visual disconnect between the front and back but those pipes are at a perfect angle and kick ass. I have no idea how to incorporate the back end into the rest of the bike but who says it’s even necessary?
    I like the fact that it still looks like a hardtail but probably rides a lot better. That mono shock looks mideival too.

9. sean from boston says:

it looks cool How do you like the ride?

10. Piute says:

Crazy man Crazy,what makes are sport so great!

11. DADDYGCYCLES says:

VERY NICE
    I caught HELL for building a mono bike on here. I have done three and the ride is awsome and still has the cool look.
    VERYVERY NICE!!!!

12. joe speedboat says:

Very cool!! I would double check the welds on the upperside of the monoshock though, if that one brakes the monoshock ends up where the sun doesn’t shine!! Like the exhaust, but 5500$ is a joke right?!

13. norm younger says:

Really nice bike.

14. RJ from the ole school says:

when you”re not ridin,,,you can launch fireworks outta those pipes

15. El Gaucho says:

I love the bike, but $5500? Dang, if you get that, let us know, I’ll build 3!