Justin’s – 1979 xs 650

xs650-chop-noid-IMAG0050

1979 xs650 hard tail. 10 INCH hangers, sports tank, heat wrapped straight pipes,
After market taillight and head lights, a dirt bike clutch, I’m tired of typing Haha.

Justin

xs650-chop-noid-IMAG0053

update – Just made the make-shift breather hoses. Just looking for some input on the bike.

xs650-chop-noid-IMAG0054

Comments

1. joe speedboat says:

Nice! What kind of seat is that?

2. Cyclopat says:

Clean and mean, Man, let us see more pictures of this bike !

3. justin says:

I just posted more pics today. So im not sure when they will post. @ Joe, Im not really sure… I think its from a 1955 suzuki colleta just re-upholstered.

4. Fabbastard says:

Nice choice of colors, but wanna see more pic’s.

5. Piute says:

like the touch of class with the white

I WANT MORE PICS, ALSO ! Love dirt bike controls, they are overlooked as great choices for these bikes.

7. justin says:

Thanks everybody more pics are coming…

8. justin says:

You cant really tell from the pics, but that breather hose was from a garden hose connection the “Y” type (i stole from walmart, because i left my wallet at home) and i just apoxyed it to rubber hosing i fitted inside the plastic hosing then i electrical taped it to make it black.

Nitrous should be NEXT !!!! LOL it’s cool as siht !!!!

10. sean from boston says:

I like this one, the color is nice. but i would have loved more details and pictures though but from what i can see job well done

11. That’s some educative post

12. Justin says:

Hey everyone, here’s in an update on the scooter. I was demolished. I got into an accident On the 2nd of Sept. I was leaving a local pub in PA and drank to much. Guess i thought it was a good idea, Haha. I hit a telephone pole at 80mph. The bike was in pieces and so was I. I broke my left leg 18 times from top to bottom and my right knee and hips. It will be about a year before I can walk again. Don’t worry, the bike is currently being reconstructed from the parts we could salvage and is being put back together. I plan on keeping it the same with a couple minor differences.Im thinking a springer front end and a rer seat. The guys from my MC are working on it right now. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them. Thanks for all the comments i really appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you all. Thanks to all my 16’s brothers for taking the time to re-build my bike for me to ride again as soon as i heal.

DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE…

I’m glad you shared this near death experience Justin. Get well soon bro’

15. Barney says:

??? How many miles did you put on it?