1981 XS 650 Jack Daniles

xs650-chop-noid-100_0401

2nd build 81 XS650 Got Jack Bike.

xs650-chop-noid-100_0402

Jerry Luke

Comments

1. reynoldburton says:

Hell yes – that´s very similar to the Jim Baem bike, if you know what I mean.

2. 650Sears says:

You’re doing a great job.Luv the paint on the stock tank. Kinda gives it a Sporty Look! I always thought the Sporty tanks looked the best but I’m also using a stock tank as well.Just didn’t want to be like the rest. Post more pics when you are finished. Two thumbs up !!

I’m currently workin’ on a Efan Williams tribute scoot, LOL. Looks awesome. WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE !

4. squirrelnuts says:

Three thumbs up!

5. Barney says:

Wasn’t expecting a “white” Jack Daniels bike.

Maybe I’ll change it to a Jimi’sson tribute Scoot…o’ how I love that irshi wiskerey

7. Jerry says:

Stock tank cut shortened then rewelded. Black & white is Jack Daniels color

Lookin’ god Jerry

9. Jerry says:

I’ll send more pics when I get her done Jerry

10. KD says:

wow, lol, i just chopped my stock tank and was planning on that similar paint job. Were you able to keep the stock petcock or is did the tank come shorter than that? I like the lower look with the high tunnel of the tank. Nice job.

11. Jerry says:

KD I was able to use the stock petcock I like the lower look also it hides all the wires and it’s not a Harley spin off. Jerry

12. misfitskinny says:

Fine job. I like the black and white for the Jack Daniels, a little green or red wouldnt hurt either. Whitewalls would look good.Love the chopped up original tank. What is the Jack Daniels thing in front of motor? Would look good with a hand tooled leather custom Jack Daniels seat. Let me know I make them at a very good price and they are very strong. Cant wait to see when this bike is done, hope you send more pictures.

13. Jerry says:

misfitskinny The canister you see between the down tubes is an actual Jack Daniel tin fifth holder I use to hold tools. Shoot me some pics of your seats Ironhead100063@yahoo.com Jerry

14. Keys says:

I love the modifed stock tank. If you dont mind me asking where did you cut the peice out to shorten it. Your bikes looks bas ass id love to see more pics of it.

15. misfitskinny says:

Sorry Jerry just saw your post about the seat pics. I sent u a PM to your e-mail

16. Jerry says:

Keys the tank was cut on the lower back side 2″ removed added a strip then welded back into place with a new mounting bracket to mount the tank on the back bone of the bike. Body work and paint done by a good friend that came out perfect. Did not want to use a Sportster tank everyone uses them and my tank hides all the electrical components under the tank. More pics to come in Feb. at the bike show Jerry

17. Keys says:

jerry thanks for the information. I had a few more questions if your interested in talking email me at robkeys86@gmail.com

18. Jerry says:

Got Jack bike will be on display Feb. 17th,18th & 19th at the Hot Rod & Custom bike show at the Akron/Cantor Oh Civic Center stop in and shoot the sh@t with me Jerry

19. Jerry says: