XS Cafe Race – 14 KustoMotorcycles

xs650-chop-noid-DSC00283

Hi. . . Its Me Again  Edgar From 14kustomotorcycles,  And this time I bring to all of u my first Cafe Racer. . . The base is of course a XS 650 Mod82 basically is all stock, rake suspension. only for the rear shocks that are 14.75 inches eye to eye.

xs650-chop-noid-P1040888

I made the front fender, the tail and below of it is a second seat, the support of the plate is stainless steel, and the escape is two-in-one and pass below of the motor and in the hole between the rear suspension and the tire this – cost me a lot of work. . . but I want to look clean. . . I hope you like it. . . . and the handle-bars were from a suzuki. I made a little fairing from a suzuki too. And the tach is the original. A few mounts later the Cafe Racer was painted and had new tires.
xs650-chop-noid-P1040896

I am making Custom motorcycles in San Luis Potosi Mexico, so I make it and use it for a year and then when I am sure that the bike is just fine from everything I sell it.

In the last picture with the 3 bikes is my My Nigth Chopper, The Cafe Racer and The beggining of the Boardtracker –  soon to be posted. . . .

xs650-chop-noid-motos

If you need any info about the motorcycles or anything else my e-mail is 14kustom@gmail.com or in Facebook 14kustom. What do u think about it. . . . just let me know.

Comments

1. davethewrench says:

Nice bike…love the seat, makes the back of the bike look great
    Keep on building….those are good looking bikes

bottom pic , bike on left…SHOW IT !!!!

SORRY I MEANT ON THE RIGHT…ffs

4. Darryl says:

Really want to see the bike in the last picture! (the one on the right)

@ Darryl, me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too me too

6. 14 KustoMotorcycles says:

Coming Sooooooon. . .

7. 14 KustoMotorcycles says:

hey does anyone knows how do I can Upload more than “4” pictures. . . can I send 2,3,4 emails for more pic. .. . . ? I think its time to upload “The Boardtracker”. . .

8. Darryl says:

Sorry, I do not know how to post more than 4 pictures. I will take whatever I can get! Found a picture on Twitter and it looks pretty sweet!

9. 14 KustoMotorcycles says:

Yes, its in my twitter. . . But I will post it here. . . Soon. . . Thanks

10. sam says:

KustoMotorocycles,

Could you give me a little more info on your clip on handlebars..year and model Suzuki
    that will fit a Yamaha 650.
    Thanks Sam
    PS nice bike

11. 14 Kustom Motorcycles says:

The Boardtracker of 14 Kustom Motorcycles its finally P O S T E D. . . . THANKS for ur comments. . . Check out my other works in my fan page on facebook

“14 Kustom Motorcycles” ir “Motocicletas Kustom”

And Thanks Ted