CHANGED DIRECTION (HALLOWEEN BIKE UPDATE)

xs650-chop-noid-040111_001340

OK, SO, HALLOWEEN CAME AND WENT AND I DECIDED TO TAKE MY XS IN A NEW DIRECTION. I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF WORK TO DO TO HER BEFORE I HIT THE HIGHWAYS THIS SPRING , BUT I HAVE A FEW MONTHS OF COLD WEATHER TO PASS.

xs650-chop-noid-040111_001407

xs650-chop-noid-040111_001427

I’M WORKING ON A SET OF BARS AND A FEW ODDS AND ENDS TO FINNISH THINGS OFF. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE COMMENTS SO FAR. HOPEFULLY SHE’LL TURN OUT AT LEAST SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO THE VISION IN MY HEAD.

Jesse Campbell

Comments

1. mike lytle says:

hope your son is not to disapionted about not getting the halloween bike…but at least he got in on some design work…..one day maybe he will build his own bike!!

2. jesse9498 says:

i’m working on a mini chopper for him and we plan to use the halloween stuff on it. he keeps telling me he wants to be a “bike builder” when he grows up….that and a wrestler.

3. jesse9498 says:

I just started helping a buddy work on his xs650 and i also came accross a couple of frames. One of the frames is going to be an old school bobber for the old lady’s dad and who knows, maybe the second will end up being the halloween bike after all.

4. jesse9498 says:

he is the youngest of 5 boys and is the only one that isn’t too cool to hang out with dad, so we spend alot of time together and he seems to like being in the garage. we started building him a mini chopper and he wants his own hot rod now too , so a hot rod go-kart is up next.

5. reynoldburton says:

😉 Could have been worse, at least for a wrestler.

jesse9498 that is so cool. Much cooler then the xs650s I drool over here. I’m hoping my little girl will be a wrench monkey.

7. jesse9498 says:

My sister is a hardcore gearhead. She hung out in the garage with our Dad ever since she was little. Its kinda funny seeing the guys standing around shaking their heads and my sister under the hood telling them where they went wrong. Just be prepared to build the prettiest little pink chopper the world has ever seen.