Rockfords building choppers

Cory – well this all starts at a small shop on the west side of Rockford, were many things are built by hand, not only motorcycles but sculptures, heavy equipment even down to hand made jewelry.

The first xs started about a year ago we chopped it made it real basic and had fun with some powder coat ,we now have two others we have started this winter.

These bikes have become addictive. Cory

Comments

1. mike lytle says:

I’d like to know where you got the safari-land riding boots………..those are a gotta have it!!!!!!! so far so good on the build, keep the progress pics commin….thanks for sharing

Dang, mike lytle beat me to the punch. Those hipper slippers are rocking. The hard-tail tubes are nice. Awesome bike & shoes.

3. nick says:

Nice work

4. misfitskinny says:

Same way I ride, in my slippers and P Jays lol. Great builds, cant wait to see more. Love that raw metal.

5. Dennis says:

Hmmmm……… a helmet AND slippers…. at least the slippers are standard biker issue! nice lookin scoots.

6. BUSTER says:

ground control to major Tong your choppers ready !! TOP JOB !! ride proud.

7. mick says:

Nice to see mags, I can’t find spoke wheels anywhere. What kind of controls do you have. Keep up the good work..cheers.

8. Cory says:

The controlls are hand made using bicycle pegs and scrap steel, they work well but improvements will be made on next set. anyone around rockford il needs powder coat work done, hit me up 779 770 9673 Cory thanks for looking

9. jesse9498 says:

The helmet must be incase the bike falls off the lift….very nice work. be sure to post the others as they progress, maybe this time without the jammies tho.

10. ground control to major Tong your choppers ready