st.Louis lunatic

78 650 Bando built frame 250rear tire 12 over narrow glide front end 21 front tire ultima foward controls Bando built jackshaft more. To follow

Comments

1. El Gaucho says:

Looks like the tall front, dropseat bikes are becoming the new fad. I don’t see how anybody can ride those things.

2. ALf says:

this is what i need, at 4ft 10, that is how id ride el G

3. Billy Jones says:

ALf, you might be able to reach the ground but at 4′-10″ you won’t be able to reach the handlebars. 😉

This is a little different, I like different…and black.

5. Stephanie says:

Why do people keep sending in these half done bikes? Is this really as much as they ever accomplish on these builds? And Bando. Is that supposed to mean something?

6. ALf says:

billy, u got that right, when my bob posts ull see i have custom made risers that bring bars back to mid gas tank,

7. mike lytle says:

what did you use for the jack shaft, “shaft”?? looks like a trans shaft? are you going to machine spacers so the sprockets stay where their suppose to? did you put the outer bearing on the threads of the shaft, or did you turn the threads off first? just wondering……………….thanks for sharing

8. buster says:

Thats a really nice looking bike for a shorter person,I get the idea behind the low seat and frame mod.
    The front end is really very nice and the bars suit it.The rear end looks way cool.
    The welder could use a few tips but at least he had a shot at it.
    Over all wish I had something that looked that cool,enjoy it bro well done.

9. Tables says:

Hey Alf,
    Good to see you are willing to build ‘your’ bike, I have to say that while I really appreciate the builds people are putting together I really don’t like ‘cookie cutter’ bikes where one looks like the next. That is more for the FAT trye crew in my view. Keep building what you like, and enjoy the ride.

10. Jonathond says:

Very different, those are quite the “Bando welds”

11. Qball says:

Hi Steph. Some of us are just get excited to reach halfway, be glad that peolple want to share.

12. Guy says:

Loving the proportions. And i’m with you Qball, be glad that people want to share.

13. larocco says:

steph bando is the my alias and mike yes i used trans shaft cut off end rite passed splines used 2 high speed bearings on either side of jack shaft worked out great wanted to be first with 250 rear havent seen one yeti had gotten a 200 on the murder bikebuy ofsetiing motor sent in more pics of this bike leagally unsanealmost done just put motor in tonit4e chad every thing powdercoated

14. larocco says:

sent in updates hope to see them soon

15. larocco says:

guess i wont be seeing updates