Jack Daniels Bike

Jerry – O.k here she is with a new look. I installed an old AMF Harley Sportster tank, moved the seat back and installed a new style of seat spring, I moved the coil pack back and mounted it on the back bone between the carb.

Filters so you can’t see it unless your looking for it, rewired the bike so now it has electric start.

What do ya think? Jerry Luke

Comments

1. Ronin says:

Very cool!!

2. Yale says:

where did you get the “oil tank” electronics case? Oh yeah, great job. Love the white frame and black tins. love the white grips as well.

3. DENNI$ says:

Nice job Jerry! Love the contrasting paint, painted instrument buckets too. Lotsa white, really stands out. The only thing that I’d change is the rear fender radius.

Not sure I’ve ever seen that tread pattern on the rear tire.

Now, be honest… Is it hard to keep yer butt in that seat?

4. davethewrench says:

Very Nice !!!
    Great Build !!!

5. El Gaucho says:

Man oh man are you gonna be sorry you painted that frame white, lol. Tip: use clear chain lube!!!!!!

6. Jerry says:

El Gaucho The idea is not to lube the chain to where it is dripping wet? Frame is clear coated oil comes right off if any? Been riding this bike now for two weeks no oil at all on the frame.

7. El Gaucho says:

Chain lube doesn’t really spray on “wet” as it is anyway. It’s pretty thick stuff. The older the chain lube gets, and the more dirt it picks up, the more you’ll start seeing it splattered on the frame and rear wheel. It’s inevitable, it WILL happen over time, and then it’ll be a daily routine trying to keep it clean. That’s why I always paint the rear wheel black (one of my trademarks). That or keep the speed below 20, lol. It’s a sweet bike, don’t get me wrong. It’s just my boring practical side coming out.. As if talking about practicality is even a valid point when talking about hardtails, lol. I love ’em anyway (but the less cleaning I have to do, the more riding I get to do!).

8. Jerry says:

El Gaucho I built this bike for show it won’t be road a hole lot so oil on the frame will be none existing on this bike? I have already taken 2nd place in custom chop class at the Hot Rod Magazine show in Canton Ohio A 1948 Pan Head beat me out he had 30k in his build I have $4,500 in mine so I was happy with 2nd place.

9. misfitskinny says:

Like the new look, looks great Jerry!!

10. Z 187 says:

Did you say “it won’t be road(sic) a hole(sic) lot? …..for shame…

11. Jerry says:

It’s for sale **** Anyone interested [email protected]

12. steven burris says:

I have 1951 buick coupe custom trade yamaha bobber. I have pictures in Spokane WA on Cragislist. I from in Princeton, Idaho. steven

13. jeff says:

saw you last year at that show in canton , then this past summer went to look for your phone number could not find. I HAD an exta weekend pass for Vintage Bike Days in mid ohio .So my wife and I went back to Canton this year to possibly see you guys there but , no luck . Anyway if you remember , my brother in law had the custom Indian Buffalo theme bike in hallway and we all just loved your build . Im the grocery guy with a handful of XS myself . My number is 330 239 5110 . Get in touch to update what you have been up to. Jeff