KANDY BRANDY BOBB

a2012-noid-xs1

Rodney J. A. – THIS WOULD BE MY SECOND BUILD OF A XS650 AND TRULY ENJOY BUILDING THESE BIKES. IT’S A 1980 XS 650 STOCK MOTOR (REBUILT) WITH A CUSTOM 2 TO 1 INTAKE, CUSTOM BUILT FRAME, HEI IGNITION, BRAND NEW TIRES ON HONDA MAG WHEELS, MIKUNI CARB WITH HOMEMADE VELOCITY STACK, HAND BUILT DUAL EXHAUST HEAT WRAPPED, ELECTRIC AND KICK START.

a2012-noid-xs10

a2012-noid-xs5

a2012-noid-xs7

HOME MADE SEAT.RUNS GREAT AND RIDES NICE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, LOVE THE FEEDBACK THANX.

Comments

1. Mack Williams says:

Nicest scoot I’ve seen on here yet. I’m building one but I’m going with either a girder or extended stock forks due to the rake on my frame, I need probably 6″ over.

2. Boon says:

She`s telling me she`s not happy with her wheels, did I say that out loud or was it in my head . I`ve got to stop the voices in my head ,who said that? My liver is evil it must die.

3. Brendan_mp says:

Looks real good man. Good job. Like what you did with the seat and the stack. Love the red but not so much the orange. But it could be better in person. Otherwise it’s bitchin’.

4. El Gaucho says:

That’s a ton of candy! I bet that was a pain to get right!

5. Rodney says:

Thats cool was’nt sure how the wheels were gonna look but I like the outcome don’t worry about the voices tho they get to me too.

6. Rodney says:

Thank you very much.

7. Rodney says:

You have no idea especiallylaying down the gold leaf.

8. Rodney says:

Many thanx hope to see yours on here soon good luck with the build, hope it all comes together the way you want it to.

9. chris says:

very nice,the only thing I would change is the wheels,never been a fan of Honda com star wheels,but nice to see a one off custom frame,

10. CruzBoos says:

I said it once and I’ll say it again. I really love candies on swirled steel. Have fun with her and try not to get any cavities with your sweet tooth. I do hope that you will consider putting some better rims for her to dance with.

11. Bluesgrinder says:

Hey I lov this bike. I already am painting mine, frame satin black rear fender and tank blue with silver strip on the fender and silver on the sides of the tank with blue flames. But when I see all that metal flake candy red wow I like it.I had to send mine out I’m not a painter, The honda wheels fit it and make it differrent and the handle bar have a great curve to them. Great job!!!