Monster TrackFighter kit

monster-trackfighter-kit
Wanted to get some exposure on this kit to see what people think.  Here are some details:
-Built in the u.s.a.
-Replaces stock ugly rear section
-cut three places on frame and installs in under an hour
-Kit is fixture built and comes ready to install
-relocates shocks for more aggressive  stance
-holds the “Pill” electronics/battery box from Monstercraftsman
-comes with optional seat that we are having made as we speak (Seat in pictures is quick prototype, not actually final product)
a2012-919123
a2012-919357
Coming soon to Monstercraftsman!
Take care! -Jon

Comments

1. Lou says:

Pretty rad! I like it.

2. mookie says:

my 2 cents-
    not a fan of sissy bar back rest style flat seats.
    add a few degrees of “turnup” after the down tubes.
    ditto with seat.love your Brat conversion kit!

3. Mark says:

Not a fan either, looks like a azusa mini bike.

4. Barney says:

What Mookie said… don’t like flat seats. What do you mean that the shocks are relocated for a more agressive stance? It seems to sit pretty high. Maybe if i was lower.

5. Hunter says:

I really like the idea of this kit. It looks to be more user friendly than the dime city “kit” (which is nothing more than a bent tube).

I don’t like the slight incline of the seat. There should be a straight line from the bottom of the tank to the tail. (Kinda hard to tell from the photos, so I might be wrong about this. Take a couple photos in some sunlight. )

Kudos on offering a seat option!

I also second the idea of a kick up at the tail as an option, kinda like what dime city offers.

It’s kinda hard to judge the true look of this kit because the bike is so far from stock. The modern front end adds more visual “weight” to the front, and I’m not sure if the front end is stock height or not.

One last thing, I think it would be better if it were just slightly longer. It would visually balance the bike more and ensure that the bike could still carry a passenger, which is a pretty high priority for me. I already have a 650 chopper, I want a stock ish around town bike that I can take my wife, or one day in the future, my kid, on rides with me.

Ok, one more thing. Will this fit all years, in particular the early years prior to 74? I have a 72 and there is so much that is different with the bike that a lot of aftermarket doesn’t fit.

All in all, I think it’s a great idea and if it is customizable, I will be first in (the virtual) line.

6. C says:

I like the concept!The specs and compatability with an early frame would be nice to know.Price and availability also. Thanks,C

7. Pickles says:

I think it looks killer! Don’t change a thing…unless you want to surprise me by sending me that seat as a gift! I mean, I’ll pay for shipping of course…

8. C says:

Does it use the stock swingarm?

9. Brendan_mp says:

Looks good. A different seat could make it look a lot different and probably better. Other than that though real nice. Good work.

10. El Gaucho says:

I’m more interested with the front of the bike. Inverted front end with a drum brake! Pulled that one off in style. Interesting……

11. You must show the (kit) by itself with a nice plain backdrop to clarify. It must be very low cost or the 650 builders will not buy. It may be possible to alter your design to suit at least three variations that buyers may want. I support the enterprise of custom parts for all brands but I have no faith in the 650 market. The positive to them is the mind set, the purity to make and adapt, build a project in the back yard with virtually nothing. Many take this route and have a weird outlook to those with means or money. I have only built one off parts for our clients and can justify the cost. Good luck to you.

12. C says:

check out Raw Dirty Love on this site….Beauty

13. slimlidlicker says:

Love it! I will buy at least 1 or 2. Seat is really nice too. Please sell this!

14. Davor says:

I like it, agree with Hunter on seat angle. Would buy for fair price and if you ship. Building mine in Croatia(europe), and believe it or not, it is the only 650 in my country.

15. Kent says:

Can you please tell us what are teh inverted forks you used? What sort of mods? Stock triple trees?

16. Flynch says:

I love this kit, I’ve been thinking of building a tribute to Dimitri Turnin’s Street Tracker Triumph featured in Iron Horse in the 90’s.